The Bodyful are fully committed to ensuring the health, safety and welfare of all of our customers, employees, sub-contractors, suppliers and stakeholders. It is therefore our policy to adopt all reasonably practicable measures:
- to secure the health, safety and welfare of all employees and sub-contractors at their places of work while performing their duties
- to brief employees and sub-contractors of best practice procedures whilst instructing online, working remotely and using computer equipment
- to protect clients against risk to their health or safety while participating in our programmes
- to take account of client experience, condition and knowledge whilst instructing them
- to commit to continuous improvement in the management of health and safety.
In the implementation of our Health and Safety Policy, we are also firmly committed to ensuring that all employees, customers, sub-contractors, suppliers and stakeholders are aware of their individual responsibility to exercise due care and consideration in relation to themselves and those who are working with them.
To this end individuals are instructed to:
- familiarise themselves with our Health and Safety Policy, our terms and conditions, and any associated safety requirements
- take reasonable care to ensure that all procedures used are safely carried out, and seek expert advice in any case of doubt
- warn of any special or newly identified hazards in existing procedures or risks in new procedures about to be introduced
- report accidents or incidents promptly
- familiarise themselves with fire and emergency drills (including the location of emergency exits and telephones) and escape routes at places of work and remote training.